Thursday, April 7, 2011

I heart books and you should too


Yesterday I was looking through my bookshelves for an easy read and came across a book I forgot I even owned: Republican Like Me: Infiltrating red-state, white-ass, blue suit America by Harmon Leon.

I picked this book up at Half Price Books a billion years and never read it.

Well I read it yesterday and I almost peed my pants laughing. This is the link to it on amazon, in case you are interested.

I don't recommend it if you are a humorless, close-minded conservative because this whole book basically makes fun of them. (I'm not saying all conservatives are humorless and close-minded.)

I also don't recommend it if you take politics a little to seriously. But if you are like humor and don't take things too seriously, this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment