Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You're just jealous your wife isn't as cool as me

Garrett comes home today! YAY! After five days of being stuck home alone with my demon spawn dogs with no car (mine has a flat tire) I cannot wait for the hubs to get here. The very first thing I'm going to do is give him a big hug and kiss. And then I'm hiding in the bedroom with my laptop and leaving him to deal with the dogs.

I had this amazing plan for when he came home to show him what a good wife he has. I was going to put on a cute dress and make-up. I was going to clean the house and then make him an amazing dinner. Wanna guess how much of that is going to happen?

After getting like three hours of sleep, Garrett's lucky I took a shower. There's no make-up, I'm in sweats, and I'm like 90% sure I got Mod Podge stuck in my hair.

The house is a disaster because I decided today was a good day to craft. (I made a really pretty welcome sign out of yarn and card board. I know, sounds cheap right? It looks epically awesome. I would post a pic but my camera committed suicide.)It's going to stay a disaster. In my defense, some of the crafts aren't done and need to dry. On the floor. In the middle of the living room. Don't judge me.

He's still getting dinner, but nothing fancy at all. I looked in the fridge, cupboards, and freezer. There's nothing. I've been eating PB&J all week. Why? Because my car has a flat and I can't go to the commissary. So you wanna know what Garrett is getting for supper?



Fish sticks.

Maybe he should have fixed my tire BEFORE he left.

Jealous much? You should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment